Local authorities are uniquely placed to effect change at scale in the journey to Net Zero, and having moved on from the declarations of a climate emergency, all councils are now engaged in the practicalities of how to deliver.
LGC in 2023 delivers a series of events to look at practical solutions and share experience and ideas. We currently have over 700 pre-registered community participants this year. If you take part in any aspect of this programme, you will have access to them all.
We target audience with separate points of focus for the two event elements:
- Virtual Summit – this event is aimed at climate change and net zero policy and strategy leaders, so the sponsorship opportunity is for presentation of thought leadership content
- Meetup, Birmingham – this event is aimed at project leaders and heads of service who are looking for ways to help reach their sustainability objectives, so the content will be case studies and practical solutions
Join us as a sponsor to:
- Gain branding across the full campaign for all events
- Meet local authority decision makers
- Raise your profile with a broad audience of Net Zero community influencers
- Collect audience data for ongoing marketing and sales activities
- Demonstrate your expertise in the field
- Showcase your solutions and gain thought leadership in a key sector
Sponsors & Partners
Join us as a sponsor to hear direct insight from the local government climate professionals on major challenges and what’s needed to overcome them; gain insight on what councils need to inform your future business plans.
For tailored sponsorship packages please contact Andrew Porter on
020 3953 2723